Thursday, August 16, 2012

From Harvest To Table

I have some exciting news to share!  I have started a new blog called From Harvest To Table.

I have always loved to cook and entertain.  After going to Italy and France over the last few years, I really became interested in cooking  fresh from the market dinners.

I am lucky to have several farmers markets near me, but I bet you all have them near you too.  If not a farmers market, you probably have road side stands or grocery stores that carry local products in a certain part of the store.

If you are a long time reader, you know I have always created a garden where ever I lived.  Even in this temporary home, where there was not a place to build a garden, I have managed to have fresh tomatoes, lettuce and herbs.

So it was only natural that I created my new blog.  A place to share my recipes, trips to the farmers market, local meat and dairy farms and even some local vineyards with you.

I will be keeping The Comforts of Home blog too.  I will still post about my decorating, furniture painting, house hunting, house whispering and life in general, here.

I hope you visit me at my new blog, From Harvest To Table.  It is a Word Press blog.  You can follow From Harvest To Table through Google Reader, or through an email subscription on my side bar on the From Harvest To Table blog.

So if you have time, please stop by my new blog and leave a comment to let me know you were there.
Welcome Home,
Penny

11 comments:

  1. I'll be happy to follow the new blog... and loved the pictures in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure. Your lettuces look so healthy. Mine croaked and had to be pulled up. I think we managed three salads from the lettuce bed before it all ended too soon. Glad that you are keeping this blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny...I am visiting you for the first time here...and I'll glady follow your new blog as well as this one!

    I love gardening...my parents instilled that into me, I think it has a lot to do with being Italian! hehee..

    gorgeous sunny photos. thanks for sharing.


    ciao bella
    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea, Penny! I'm looking forward to following your new blog!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Penny, you are full of energy. I can hardly keep one blog with fresh new posts. I'm off to go visit.......Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to following your new blog Penny and getting some good recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have an awesome farmers market here and I love finding new things there that I can try! I can't wait to see your recipes, congratulations on another great blog:>)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im running over to From Harvest To Table right now!!!! Congrats on your new blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous news, if anyone can do it you will! I left a comment on the new blog which, by the way, is very elegant!!

    Love, Mary X

    P.s. I signed up for the e-mail option!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay Penny! I can't wait to go visit your new blog. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete