Sunday, November 14, 2010

So Where Was It?

I noticed two things on this Weekend ~ Where Is It.  First - it seems that cow pictures are not really popular.  This is the smallest amount of guesses since the Where Is It began :-).

Second, this was was a lot harder!  Out of 21 guesses, 16 guessed the first picture was Europe and 5 guessed the first picture was USA.

The correct answer is.....the first picture is USA.  Taken this past Friday at a farm in Weaverville, NC.  Here is the full uncropped version of picture number one.

And here is the uncropped version of picture number two.  This was taken in Provence, France, out of a bus window on the way to a beautiful Chateau and winery.

I hope you all enjoyed this weekend version of Where Is It.  Should we play again next weekend?
Welcome Home,
Penny

11 comments:

Shelia said...

Hi Penny!! Oh, I missed this! I giggled when you said cow pictures were not popular! :) I love seeing cows and Marty at A Stroll Thru Life just did a post a couple of days about textured paper for the printer and had printed out a lovely photo of cows!
Be a sweetie,
shelia :)

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

I should have gone with my first guess before reading everybody's comments. I thought the first one was USA. Oh well wrong again.

Donnie said...

I think my streak is still alive...lol...Probably a low comment number because the season of busyness is upon us. I enjoyed it. Take care.

Rose H (UK) said...

Oh! Great, right at last :o)
I love cows, they have the sweetest faces.
Love this 'Where was it' quiz.

Pondside said...

OOps on this one! You're getting trickier!

Sarah said...

Missed it again! But I do like cow pictures. ;-)

Carey said...

I love cow pictures...missed this one some how...Hope you are having a great Monday!

see you there! said...

I think I finally got one right. I was so surprised I had to go back to the original post and check my comment.

Darla

My Carolina Kitchen said...

Definitely keep it up. Too fun not to keep going.
Sam

FarmHouse Style said...

I thought so! I think the cows in the first photo are Herfords and very common in the US. I don't recognize the type of cow in the 2nd picture.

I love this little game:-)

Rhonda

sandy said...

I am never right, but it is fun!