Saturday, July 24, 2010

Love Where You Live!

I was recently approached by Susan at Love Where You Live.  She wanted to know if I would like to participate in a weekend series she was creating called, "Her Personal Space". 

Susan is the owner a home furnishings boutique called The Green Plum in Salida, Colorado.  Here is Susan below with her dog Sam. 


Susan is also a Field Editor of magazine such as
Traditional Home, Better Homes & Garden, Remodel, Renovation Style, Kitchen & Bath Ideas.

She asked, "Where do you go to escape the 'noise,' to read a book, to relax?"   I have a couple of special places I go to relax and get away from the craziness that life can throw at us some time.

She has been doing this blog feature every weekend since June 16th.

Please take some time to go visit (click on the link above)and see the feature she did on me!  And while there take some time and go though some previous posts to find where your fellow bloggers go to relax.  Please tell Susan, Penny said hi!
Welcome Home,
Penny

19 comments:

Catherine Holman said...

Congrats Penny! What a great article!

Rhondi said...

Hi Penny
That was such a cute picture of you and a good article too!
Hugs, Rhondi

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

I will be sure to go by and check it out!

Blessings,
Linda

Angie said...

Congrats! Love your awesome studio!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Penny! Congrats on being featured! And thanks for sending me to your home decorating blog! Scrolled down...love me a good ol' fashioned tomato sandwich! Hope you are havng a great weekend!...hugs...Debbie

Mimi Sue said...

What a nice post about you! I'll have to go back and check out her blog when I have a minute. I signed up to follow you now too. Mimi

Linda said...

This was such a great article, Penny! It was fun to see your studio and beautiful bathroom...and the cute photo of you, too!

Kathleen Grace said...

What a lovely article and it was good to see a picture of your beautiful face smiling there:>) I always just give a little sigh when I see the studio and bath. Such pretty spaces in your home. Maybe you should be an interior designer in your spare time!

Beverly said...

Congratulations, Penny. You are definitely one of my favorite bloggers. We all love you.

Jojo said...

What a wonderful feature post and an adorable picture of you too!

Sherri said...

That's great Penny! I'll have to check it out! Have a great day!

Love Where You LIve, a blog celebrating design, individual style & decorating. said...

Hi Penny.
What a treat for me to have you participate in Her Personal Space!! So loving that bathtub and amazing light. You have some fab places to retreat to . . . . And thank you for inviting your friends over to Love Where You Live. Hope they enjoy it all. Warmly, -susan

Secret Garden Cottage said...

Congrats on the feature! I'll have to go check it out now.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
~ Jo :)

Melissa Miller said...

I will check out your feature. Congrats Penny!

Thank you for entering my GC giveaway sweet friend.
~Melissa :)

Blooming Rose Musings said...

What a lovely article and the picture of you is so cute! Your studio is fantastic. Now about that bathtub...out of this world heavenly!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Hi Penney,
I just read her wonderful post on you! That studio is amazing!!! I can see why you love it there, I could spend almost every waking moment in there. And that tub and that window, now girl, you have it made!!!
Have a great week,
Cindy

KarenHarveyCox said...

Penny,
I stopped by and saw your feature. Your studio looks wonderful and so do you. I loved the feature, and I love your second favorite space.

Watching the transformation of your new home has been so much fun. I hate to miss a post.

P.S. Tomato sandwiches, yum...my favorite.
Karen

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How wonderful! I'm off to follow the link! ♥

Brenda@Cozy Little House said...

Oh, I'll head on over there!
Brenda